La vie à la cour  Index du Forum

La vie à la cour
Toutes les infos et news concernant la cour du Roi Miku-Striffy le Magnifique !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Flashtool-sony-xperia-miro

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La vie à la cour Index du Forum -> Entre vous et nous ! -> Les lectures de la cour
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
airlwyly

MessagePosté le: Dim 26 Juin - 15:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Flashtool-sony-xperia-miro Répondre en citant

Flashtool-sony-xperia-miro > bit.ly/28UevxN

Flashtool-sony-xperia-miro

5c9f18b7dc
Quick..Reply..Reply..The..Following..2..Users..Say..Thank..You..to..PersianSphinx..For..This..Useful..Post:..[..View..]..Gift..PersianSphinx..Ad-Free..jijiey(12th..November..2013),..shannon171(29th..May..2014)..CaramelPudding..View..Profile..View..Forum..Posts..23rd..April..2013,..02:18..PM..#4....Member..Thanks..Meter:..5....More..54..posts..Join..Date:Joined:..Apr..2013..Less..Thanks..for..the..nice..guide..Sent..from..my..Xperia..Miro..using..xda..app-developers..app..Quick..Reply..Reply..chevo21..View..Profile..View..Forum..Posts..30th..April..2013,..05:01..AM..#5....Member..Pachuca..Thanks..Meter:..11....More..48..posts..Join..Date:Joined:..Jan..2012..Less..Great..guide..buddy!..Thanks!..Sent..from..my..LT26i..using..xda..app-developers..app..Quick..Reply..Reply..wizsid..View..Profile..View..Forum..Posts..18th..May..2013,..03:14..PM..#6....Junior..Member..Thanks..Meter:..0....More..1..posts..Join..Date:Joined:..May..2013..My..Devices:..Google..Nexus..4,..Google..Chromecast,..Nexus..6..Less..Hey,..when..i..am..flashing..fxp..220..do..i..have..to..be..rooted..and..does..cwm..have..to..be..installed..or..can..i..just..directly..follow..ur..guide?..I..have..an..unlocked..bootloader...[1]..Fastboot..from..Flashtool:..1)..Run..Flashtool..as..admin..2)..Connect..phone..in..Fastboot..mode...This...is...useful...if...youve...for...example...flashed...a...custom...ROM...on...your...device,...and...want...to...go...change...to...a...standard...Sony...software....backup..your..original..firmware..customization..(it..is..important..in..case..you..must..send..your..phone..to..service)..3...by....PersianSphinx.........!!...3)...Flash...this...boot.img...by...the...kernel...flashing...tutorial...given...above....So...it...is...better...(and...I...recommend...that)...to...do...the...backup...of...your...personal...data,...than...proceed...with...clean...instalation...and...then...restore...your...personal...data.f)turn...off...your...phone...and...when...Flashtool...shows...pop...up...window,...connect...phone...to...PC...with...holding...volume...down...buttong)...after...few...minutes...all...is...done...and...your...phone...gets...the...new...firmware...{youtube}DXNqvc6ZNTg{/youtube}...2....…Cyborg.Gangster2015-May-11...5:521Best...Guide...ever!...(quote)...I...think...this...is...the...best...guide...ever...…cyberzone52014-Jul-15...9:061...(quote)...Yes...you...are...correct,...flash...ftf...first.PersianSphinx...OP2014-Jan-29...13:14...Thread...Search...Analysis...&...Opinion...Next...Note...Device...Likely...to...Bear...“Note...7”...Moniker,...Specs...Leaked...June...25,...2016...HTC...10...vs...Galaxy...S7...microSD...Speed...June...25,...2016...Sprint...Hinting...at...Deals...Tomorrow...–...Here...Are...the...Details!...June...24,...2016...XDA...Friday...6/24/16...June...24,...2016...Google...May...Add...Live-Support...App...for...Nexus...in...Android...N,...Along...with...Navigation...Bar...Refresh...June...24,...2016...More...XDA...News...Top...Forum...Discussions...Xiaomi...Redmi...Note...3...“Special...Edition”...Spotted...with...4G...Band...20...Support...June...24,...2016...honor...5X...Receives...EMUI...4.0...Update,...based...on...Android...6.0...Marshmallow...June...23,...2016...Honor...5C...Forums...Now...Available...June...21,...2016...App...Shortcut...Maker...Lets...You...Create...Shortcuts...With...Ease...June...15,...2016...Discussion...on...Porting...Android...Wear...2.0...to...The...LG...G...Watch...June...13,...2016...Get...$4...Off...On...MPow...AquaPro...IPX7...BT...Speaker...Using...Community...Code...for...XDA...June...13,...2016...Swap...Recents...and...Back...Key,...and...Disable...Button...Backlight...on...HTC...10...June...8,...2016...More...Forum...Links.......How..to..download..and..install..the..flash..tool..How..to..use..the..flash..tool..Learn..how..to..use..the..flash..tool..for..Xperia..devices...There....is....one....last....resort....as....well,....I....will....mention....that....in....the....notes....toward....the....end....of....this....guide;....but....still....do....not....rely....on....that....stuff....too....much.....

Follow..the..instructions..on..the..Install..page..below..to..download..and..install..the..flash..tool...When...I...first...wanted...to...flash,...most...of...the...guides...were...VERY...generic...and...assumed...that...I...knew...most...of...the...things...that...I...did...not...know...and...I...had...to...go...out...and...discover...things;...let...me...tell...you...that...was...not...fun....So,..what..can..you..expect..in..terms..of..mentioned..manuals../..tutorials?..It..is..following..4..guidelines..showing..HOW..TO:..1...by..PersianSphinx.....Tweet..Like..+1..Xperia..Miro..(and..Tipo)..Flashing..for..dummies...At...this...point...press...the...Volume...buttons...a...lot....Method....Not....Allowed..........Maybe....that....will....work?....Quick....Reply....Reply....The....Following....User....Says....Thank....You....to....PersianSphinx....For....This....Useful....Post:....[....View....]....Gift....PersianSphinx....Ad-Free....thakurneel(15th....June....2013)....Read....More....Post....Reply....Subscribe....to....Thread....Page....1....of....7....1....2....3....Last....Tags....fastboot,....flashmode,....flashtool,....xperia....flashing,....xperia....miro....vBulletin....Message........Guest....Quick....Reply....(no....urls....or....BBcode)....The....following....errors....occurred....with....your....submission....Okay....Message:....Posting....Quick....Reply....-....Please....Wait....Previous....Thread....Next....Thread....Thread....Tools....Show....Printable....Version....Email....this....Page....Display....Modes....Linear....Mode....Switch....to....Hybrid....Mode....Switch....to....Threaded....Mode....Search....this....Thread....Advanced....Search....Top....Threads....in....Xperia....Miro,....Tipo....(Dual),....J,....E....General....by....ThreadRank....[ROM][5.1.1][BETA-2][PORT][GT-S7392][LMY49G]CyanogenMod....12.1....25th....February....2016....Miscellaneous....Android....Development....[ROM]....Custom....ROM....for....Ativ....S....16th....December....2015....Windows....Phone....8....Development....and....Hacking....A.R.I.S.E.....

excel_file_conversion_for_giro_3.0Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014 Activation CodeAiming line software - version4.2piya basanti re songAkenaton. El faran olvidadoAcronis True Image 2014 Premiumla nobleza de aguililla discografiaorganic chemistry by arun bahl pdf123 unlock software downloadls-dyna-crack-971

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 26 Juin - 15:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La vie à la cour Index du Forum -> Entre vous et nous ! -> Les lectures de la cour Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation